Hungarian Philips started its radio production in 1931 and, together
with Orion, was one of the most important
manufacturers until 1948.
In 1949 the Philips brand ceased its activities, the factory and all
the production material was acquired by the Rádió
Vállalat (radio factory) and the brand became Ráva.
There are some models of radios, produced between 1949 and 1950,
which are identical to each others but some are branded Philips and
others are branded Ráva.